Shipping and Returns
The delivery costs:
- € 4,50 to Italy
- € 10,00 to Austria, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Slovenia
- € 15,00 to other EU countries.
Information for the consumer in accordance with Legislative Decree of 22 May 1999, n. 185 (in Official Journal, 21 June, n. 143). Implementation of directive 9l/l/CE relating to the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts.
Free shipping to Italy on orders over € 29,00!
You can also order by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
The supplier of the services or products is Farmacia Altura, with legal headquarters at "Farmacia Altura via Alpi Giulie 2 34149 Trieste (TS) Italy Cell: 335 464939 Tel: 040828428 Fax: 040425379 E-mail: [email protected]".
According to article 5 of Legislative Decree 185 of 1999, the customer has the possibility to withdraw from the contract/order stipulated on the Internet without incurring any penalty and without giving any explanation, in compliance with the conditions that follow.
The right of withdrawal does not apply:
- when the essential conditions of integrity of the good (box and/or its content) are lacking
- when the good and possible consumption materials have been used, even if only partially
- when the external box and/or the original inner packaging are missing
- when the integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts) are missing
- when the product is damaged for causes other than its transport
Customers who purchase with a VAT number may not exercise the right of withdrawal (by law).
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer will have to send a registered letter with return receipt requested to the address indicated below within 14 (fourteen) working days from the receipt of the products ordered. The Communication can also be sent, within the same term, by telegram, telex or fax, as long as it is confirmed by registered letter with return receipt requested within the following 48 hours.
The Communication will have to contain:
- the wish to avail oneself of the benefits granted by Legislative Decree N. 185 of 22 May 1999
- the indication of the product or products for which one avails oneself of the right of withdrawal
- the data of one's checking account (in order for any amount paid to be credited back to one's account).
via Alpi Giulie 2
34149 Trieste (TS) Italy
Cell: 335 464939
E-mail: [email protected]
The items to be returned will have to be sent back within fourteen working days from the date of receipt of the goods through any carrier, forwarder or shipping company of the customer's choice.
Method of refund of amount paid: Farmacia Altura refund the amount paid by bank transfer (or other method of payment) in the least possible amount of time and in any case within 30 days from receipt of the written Communication.
The refund refers to the price of the product or products returned.
It is expressly understood that the expenses incurred to return the product to Farmacia Altura will have to be paid by the customer.